Our rapid antigen test detects protein, it can detect all covid variants. A negative result can be used for entry into some countries. Majority of the countries still require a negative PCT test, whilst some countries will accept a negative rapid antigen result. Travellers should always check the entry requirements for their destination before booking. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
These countries currently accept antigen tests
What to do when you are taking the test
- Open and use the swab to gently rotate inside the nostril.
- 2.Insert the swab into the buffer tube containing 2ml of Lysis Solution.
- Stir the swab in the solution and press to the bottom of the bottle.
- Add 3-4 drops of the solution onto the test card and await result. 5.The test only requires a 1-2 cm nostril swab
What’s in the pack?
- 1 Individually sealed test cassettes.
- 1 Individually sealed disposable lower nostril swabs (1-2cm into lower nostril).
- 1 Prefilled buffer tubes (Huge timesaving & stops wastage of fluid).
- Instructions Sheet.