How It Works – Read Guidance Before Uploading Test Result
This form is to be used to register and upload the results of the lateral flow test taken on Day 2 and a certificate will be provided.
- Please do not use this form to register a PCR Test. This form should be used only for uploading result of lateral flow test and the additional information required forms part of the report.
- To confirm that the test is a lateral flow device test undertaken by an eligible traveller, you will need to take a photo of the test cassette along with your passport and upload.
- Your submitted information will be verified by our control officers and a certificate will be released to you upon completion, usually within 12 hours.
- You will receive a certificate signed by a qualified medical professional by email.
- Please dispose of your swab and tube carefully in the plastic waste bag provided and wash your hands.
- If the test result is positive, you must obtain, take and return a free follow up polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test from NHS Test and Trace to confirm the result. You can obtain your confirmatory PCR test by visiting gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or by calling 119.
- Please note that the NHS confirmatory test will be free of charge and it will be sent to you as a home test kit.
- Watch the video on how to take a lateral flow test. https://youtu.be/zCqo7MhQT6U
Negative result: one line next to C shows the test is negative.
Positive result: 2 lines, one next to C and one next to T, even faint lines, shows the test is positive. You or your test provider must report this test to the NHS.
Void: no lines, or one line next to T, means the test is void. You will need to re-take with a fresh test kit.